Supply Chain Planner Production
Batavia, NY | USA
We are looking for a disciplined and dedicated individual with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality to manage demand and supply responsibilities with our local manufacturing partner. This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong team, and a fast-growing business. You will be responsible for the weekly production plan, and have close relationships with our customer service team and transport planner. You will oversee materials scrapping and product lead times.
- Be the point of contact to manage the production planning & scheduling process with our production partner, O-At-Ka Milk Products
- Maintain a frozen production schedule and ensure all plans are in sync 3+ weeks
- Learn and understand details of manufacturing processes to work through bottleneck points (tank planning)
- Maximize capacity utilization to ensure output is at its highest potential while maintaining OTIF
- Provide and maintain ingredient forecasts to O-At-Ka procurement team for based on finished goods forecasts (reporting as well as explaining changes)
- Minimize scrapping costs by monitoring inventory levels and expiration dates
- Self-starting / high energy
- Enthusiastic attitude – Team player
- Proven knowledge of S&OP and detailed scheduling
- APICS methodology – CPIM/CSCP Certification preferred or willing to achieve
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Conceptual thinker
- Clear communicator verbally and in writing
- Likes to work in a small team where he/she can have big impact
What do we offer?
You can count on us to make you feel at home quickly in a positive, informal and dynamic work environment. This is a full-time salaried position ($65-80k annual). Flexible work schedules are permitted as needed and opportunities to work remotely are encouraged within reason. Generous vacation benefits – 5 weeks PTO, health and dental benefits, and 401k match.
Ready to join our team?
Please send your job application, resume and motivation letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org