By successfully blurring the lines of the most popular drink categories, we developed a range of original cocktails for those consumers who are open to a unique and complex drink experience. The concept is based on 2 trends: blurring categories (for uncommon options) and personalization (people are looking for innovative beverages that offer an extraordinary adventure). Until now it was unimaginable to create a stable mixed drink that contains a dairy splash. But, Creamy Creation has made the impossible – possible!
Developed together with Okura’s restaurant Ciel Blue – a 2 Michelin Star restaurant – we combined sparkling wine with a splash of dairy to create bubbly summer cocktails. By eliminating the risk of curdling, we delivered a truly refreshing drink with a smooth and silky character and a surprising effervescence!
Our Objective: Collect Feedback from the Market
* We received overwhelming response from established wine houses, bartenders and spirit houses
* People agree that this is the right moment to launch these types of innovations
* Target group: millennials / women
* When: afternoon drink / lunch or brunch / late afternoon /social moments of enjoyment with friends
* Where: beach, bar, restaurant, poolside, at home
* Freedom to create your own signature cocktails with a fresh cream splash – without curdling
Our New Sensational Cocktails:
Sparkling Summer Feast: A Refreshing Summer Sipper
Before you explore all our products and expertise, we want to inform you that this website contains materials and information intended only for a professional (dairy) ingredients audience (B2B) and is not meant for consumers.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.